Sunday, June 10, 2012

OldGuy Walk

Made it thru the pitfalls of heat and broken bike tire today (see pic below ) Still manged to log in about 45 miles but allot more walking then my doctor would approve of!  (24miles biked and about 21 miles walked)
Kind of let my emotions run over and after spoke broke on my back tire just started to walk, wrong shoes wrong socks - (result -big blister on pinkie toe (no pics needed)  So we need to make up some lost miles tomorrow and thankfully my nephew who's also joining me has a friend who runs a bike shop in Wautoma and will be back in the saddle by 11am. I will be only walking about 11 miles but biking another 51 miles biked- Com'on mother nature don't let it rain all day!!!  Gotta make it to the Lake House!


Where am I headed?

First Walk of the day in the books


Lunch in Neceda



Headed to Coloma

Wisconsin River

Another posing moment.

OOPS -Almost fell in! What a terrible actor

At Wisconsin River Crossing- Chillin :>)

Thanks to my Company Sponsor's

Broken Spoke- Ouch!!

Wautoma Family- thanks for letting us spend the night!!
Just need to roll with the punches and take what life hands us.

OldGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment