Friday, June 8, 2012

Repost of my Route

UPDATE  June 8th- I will be updating individual days on future posts- Hey can you believe it- Tomorrow I step out across the State- CAN'T WAIT!!
Take Care OldGuy

````````````````````````````````
My entire Oldguy Route- click on link to see
http://www.scribd.com/doc/95714402/OGW-Route-West-to-East

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CANCELLATION NOTICE - only for Friday June 15th at 7am -all other portions will be on as planned!!!
my apologies to anyone who had planned to show up on the OldGuy walk for only the morning -Friday June 15th at 7am -but I was just informed today that the individuals who had planned on joining me this morning cannot make it- As a result the walk from
'Darboy Community Park to Heart of the Valley YMCA'. 2.5 miles   is cancelled!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment