Tuesday, June 12, 2012

OldGuy Walk takes a rest at the lake


before 6am -Where I plan to sit most of the day

Beautiful Morning!



The lake house- Many Thanks go out to Jim & Ann for letting me crash here :>)
 
Sunrise over Lake Pogan


Yep -Just me near the shoreline

Laundry Day -Sshh- Don't tell my wife I know how!

Did a little bike ride of 14 miles back 'n forth to a little diner in Fremont right off the Wolf River- Treated my Nephew to some ice cream - don't worry WT I am still sticking to a diet but heck a guy needs a little reward once in awhile ; >)

Pics of the recovery ride along the Wolf river for lunch with my nephew.


Nice cool winds off the Wolf Rver
                                    

Time to eat!!
 1950's style diner- felt like ' back to the future'

How old am I- Dj did not know who this was- geeez!!


What was that number again???


Thanks Dad- now go check on your cat & see you later tonight


a bit breezy but completed 14 mile round trip & Back to my temp lodging at  the Lake

Maps of route - Where I have Been;

Day One Map
56 miles traveled

Day Two Map

45 miles -broken Bike wheel cut it short today!

 Day Three Map

almost 61 miles day three, to make up for lost bike time yesterday!

Welcome Mr T- going to join me tomorrow -"say hi Jame's "


My Wednesday OGW partner and the gracious host to my Lake house accommodation’s

So ends day 4 with a nice day to recover. Tomorrow I head home to hug my kids and smooch the wife! 

OldGuy


No comments:

Post a Comment